Conventional wisdom dictates that you can either have a sock that has padding for protection and comfort or two layers for reduced friction. The 1000 Mile Fusion Sock breaks that mould with innovative design and material technology. It provides a sock that offers everything. The 1000 Mile double layer sock's BLISTER-FREE guarantee, but with padded comfort and protection.
Just what you need when you're in the thick of it.
- Achilles tendon protection: full length padded protection for the achilles tendon - the first sock to offer you this.
- Arch bracing: for additional support.
- Padded comfort zones: padding on the toe, heel and ball area of the foot for extra comfort and protection.
- Double layer construction: eliminates friction between foot and shoe, reducing wear and preventing blisters.
- Tactel® inner layer: wicks away perspiration to keep feet dry and cool.
Outer layer: 40% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 6% Cotton and 2% Lycra.
Inner Layer: 100% Tactel®.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Machine wash at 30 degree, No tumble dry.
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed correctly and socks are returned to us with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase.)
Legacy Code: CKS12819