The official UK MOD version, one of the choices of issued combat boots as alternative to the Altberg Defender. The renowned AKU Pilgrim with improved features like better breathability and quicker drying thanks to the new Gore-Tex Performance Lining with a perforated EVA interlining. Stability and support are guaranteed through the IMS system.
The AKU Pilgrim GTX was selected to be the most suitable for lightweight patrolling and high intensity combat situations, on a variety of surfaces including rock, rubble, field and track. The latest Issue Pilgrim boot can be worn in a wide range of temperate environments from a range of -10°C to +35°C, plus a humidity range of 0%-80%
- MOD Brown suede 2.2mm upper with AIR8000 fabric panels for all day comfort
- AIR8000 fabric panels - 11 times more breathable than traditional textiles
- Gore-tex Performance membrane provides waterproofness, breathability & quick dry function
- IMS midsole creates a perfect balance between control and shock absorption
- Exclusive Vibram sole for traction and grip whilst trekking over rubble, rocks and fields
- Collar features an anatomical design to avoid hitting pressure points
- Out of the box comfort with no break-in required
- Super comfortable CF IMS footbed provides shock absorbing relief to tired feet
- Sizing: UK sizes 6 to 13
- Weight: 583g per boot (UK size 8)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.