Camelbak BFM - 46L Capacity + Mil Spec Crux
Camelbak BFM Multicam
The name says it all. BIG ____ MOTHERLODE. With over 47L of cargo and a 3L, 100oz Mil Spec Reservoir that provides 25% more water per sip, the new BFM™ is perfect for extended missions. The new Futura™ harness, which adjusts for individual torso length and plate carrier configurations, stays comfortable on even the longest of operations.
More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments.
- Futura harness and back panel adjusts to fit long and short torsos
- Low-profile Mountain™ MOLLE panel on front for secure attachmentof accessory pouches
- Four zippers on main compartment allow for multiple access points to gear
- Multiple drink tube exit ports – for routing tube over the shoulder or underan arm
- Dedicated, insulated reservoir compartment (with reservoir hang loop)
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness
- Full-zip clamshell opening for easy loading and access to gear
- Upper and lower compression straps to secure load
- ASIPS Radio attachment points hold communications securely with dual antenna ports on top of pack
- Grommet drain holes located at bottom of each pocket and compartment
- Add and remove name tags and unit badges quickly with integrated hook-and-loop panel
- Uses 500D Double-rip Cordura® Fabric for the ultimate combination of strength and durability
Includes Camelbak's Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off.
Shoulder harness and back panel provide better load distribution and comfort while carrying a heavy load, Full clamshell opening for easy access to gear and MedBak™ Insert (sold separately), 4 zippers on main compartment allow for multiple access points to gear, ASIPS Radio attachment points hold communications securely with dual antenna ports, Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access, Multiple drink tube exit ports -- for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm, Lightweight, durable 500D Cordura® Fabric
MultiCam® meet US Military standards for Near Infrared Reflectance (NIR)
• Hydration Capacity: 3 L
• Total Capacity: 46L + 3L Reservoir
• Total Weight: 2.8 kg
• Dimensions: 53.3x50.8x35.6 cm
• Torso Length: 44 cm
• Fabric: 500D Cordura® Fabric front panel, gussets & shoulder harness > 420D High Density Nylon shoulder harness back, padded waist belt & back panel > 10mm EVA foam shoulder harness & padded waist belt > 210D Nylon lining > 16 oz Hypalon® > 7-Series Aluminium
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Bulk Discounts Available
Buying five or more items or for a detachment, company, school or wing? Get in touch for bulk discounts
For full terms and conditions please see our Delivery & Returns policy
FREE UK Mainland Delivery on orders over £60
Orders under £60:
£6.50 DPD Next Day delivery charge.
Economy Delivery (3-5 Days) £3.00
Tracked Delivery (1-2 Days) £5.00
Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands – Royal Mail £3.00-£5.00
UK Mainland Next Day Delivery
£6.50 delivery charge for DPD Delivery with One Hour Delivery Slot
Order by 3pm Mon – Thu. 2pm on Friday.
Free exchanges via our Royal Mail prepaid returns label.
BFPO / Police / Fire / NHS Addresses
Delivery cost is £2.50 or Free on orders over £30.
We deliver to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania, Serbia & Ireland.
We also ship to United States & Canada.
Simple & Easy Returns Items can be returned for Free by Royal Mail within 31 days
Free Delivery on Orders over £60
DPD Next Working Day Delivery just £6.50. Eligible items ship by Royal Mail from just £3.00
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEMS FOR A REFUND OR EXCHANGE
a) We are happy to accept exchanges and returns for any reason for up to 30 days after the delivery date of your order. Items that are faulty can be returned for free within one month of delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
a) Purchases must be exchanged or returned within the specified time-frame.
b) Items must be unused, original condition with all original packaging intact. Incomplete, damaged or faulty items or anything we believe has been used (unless faulty) will not be accepted and therefore sent back to the customer.
3 HOW TO EXCHANGE/RETURN YOUR PURCHASE
Please note, we do not accept liability for goods returned using any method other than our preferred courier service.
Please complete and include the form you received with your order with your returned items.
Place the item(s) in the original shipping box.
Once the item(s) have been received and inspected, an exchange/refund will be issued within 5 business days and you will receive confirmation via email.
REFUNDS ARE FOR THE VALUE OF THE ITEM AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
Low Price Guarantee
We will beat any online price in the UK*!
If you have seen this product for sale online in the same condition in the UK at a lower price then we will beat it.
Message us from the option above and we will see what we can do.
*Please note must be for the same condition and exact product including size colour, in stock, taxes and delivery costs.