Lightweight and tough waterproof rucksack liner ideal for keeping equipment and clothing dry.
With a hydrostatic head of 10,000mm and shaped to fit your rucksack, this protective layer is the perfect outdoor companion.
- Lightweight and pliable waterproof rucksack liner from Exped
- Essential part of any kit list - from mountaineers and backpackers to hikers and campers, whatever your activity this waterproof rucksack liner is ideal for keeping clothing and equipment dry.
- 70D Taffeta nylon construction - this PU coated layer is lightweight and durable.
- Completely waterproof - with a hydrostatic head of 10,000mm, the waterproofness of this liner is comparable to a tent groundsheet, meaning it can resist water.
- Taped seams - guarantee water protection and improve durability.Folding top closure with easy squeeze buckle - allows you to seal clothing and equipment within the bag to ensure that your gear remains protected from water.
- Shaped to fit your pack - instead of the rounded bottom of most dry bags, this liner has been shaped to fit a rucksack perfectly, filling the space completely.
- Dimensions: 80cm x 40cm x 30cm
- Weight: 220g
- Capacity: 80 litres