KEELA SF Belay Jacket 4.0
NATO Stock Number: 8415-99-858-3259
The fourth generation of the SF Belay has taken our bestselling insulated jacket and refined it with the cold weather warrior in mind.
Using our SDP technology with our new IRR multi-terrain camouflage pattern that also reduces your thermal signature, this system keeps the wearer completely dry and comfortable no matter how long and how hard the downpour. Combined with a GOLD Primaloft insulated filling with a soft touch matrix inner lining, this insulated jacket can handle the harshest of environments.
- New MTC IRR printed outer fabric
- Our award-winning System Dual Protection (SDP) giving the wearer unbeatable rain and wind protection no matter what the conditions while also controlling inner condensation.
- Foldaway storm hood which provides full coverage and secure fit while still providing the wearer exceptional freedom of movement and vision
- Fitted with a wired store peak
- Shorter-style cut allowing unhindered leg movement and designed to sit above assault belts
- Large YKK storm covered front zip
- Waterproof covered YKK zip chest access pocket
- All pockets have internal lanyard loops and the top pockets an additional D ring for the attachment & security of essential items
- Central external rank tab with hook panel
- 2 large internal zipped pockets with an additional pen pouch
- Dual directional YKK side zippers to allow easy donning & doffing and extra ventilation in extreme activities
- Contoured elbow pad allowing the insertion of internal joint protection
- Each sleeve has an accessible storm covered pocket along with a loop panel designed for the wearing of unit insignias and rank as well as IFF markers and call signs
- Soft cuff adjusters so no friction and cuts
- YKK waterproof zippers on the hip pockets
- Gold Primaloft insulation to –15°C Comfortable –20°C Extreme
We want you to be completely satisfied with everything you order from us. We are so confident of our manufacturing quality that all of our products come with a years guarantee; this extends to two years for our System Dual Protection range. Any item with a defect of material or workmanship will be replaced, repaired or refunded at the discretion of Keela for the period of the guarantee. Thereafter products damaged through wear and tear, misuse, or neglect may be repaired at a nominal charge.
The guarantee excludes damage that may have been caused by misuse, unusual wear and tear, accident or alteration.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Bulk Discounts Available Buying five or more items or for a detachment, company, school or wing? Get in touch for bulk discounts
For full terms and conditions please see our Delivery & Returns policy
FREE UK Mainland Delivery on orders over £60
Orders under £60:
£6.50 DPD delivery charge.
Economy Delivery (3-5 Days) £3.00
Tracked Delivery (1-2 Days) £5.00
Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands – Royal Mail £3.00-£5.00
UK Mainland Next Day Delivery
£6.50 delivery charge for DPD Delivery with One Hour Delivery Slot
Order by 3pm Mon – Thu. 2pm on Friday.
FREE Exchanges & Returns
Free exchanges via our Royal Mail prepaid returns label.
For BFPO addresses and post codes select BFPO as a country at checkout and then enter your BFPO address. Delivery cost is £6.50 European Delivery
We deliver to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania, Serbia & Ireland.
We also ship to United States & Canada.
Simple & Easy Returns Items can be returned for Free by Royal Mail within 31 days
Free Delivery on Orders over £60
DPD Next Working Day Delivery just £6.50. Eligible items ship by Royal Mail from just £3.00
1 HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEMS FOR A REFUND OR EXCHANGE
a) We are happy to accept exchanges and returns for any reason for up to 30 days after the delivery date of your order. Items that are faulty can be returned for free within one month of delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
a) Purchases must be exchanged or returned within the specified time-frame.
b) Items must be unused, original condition with all original packaging intact. Incomplete, damaged or faulty items or anything we believe has been used (unless faulty) will not be accepted and therefore sent back to the customer.
3 HOW TO EXCHANGE/RETURN YOUR PURCHASE
a) Go to Royal Mail and create and print your label. https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/2746
b) Please note, we do not accept liability for goods returned using any method other than our preferred courier service.
c) Please complete and include the form you received with your order with your returned items.
e) Place the item(s) in the original shipping box.
f) Send the parcel via your nearest Royal Mail drop off location.
g) Once the item(s) have been received and inspected, an exchange/refund will be issued within 5 business days and you will receive confirmation via email.
REFUNDS ARE FOR THE VALUE OF THE ITEM AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
Low Price Guarantee
We will beat any online price in the UK*!
If you have seen this product for sale online in the same condition in the UK at a lower price then we will beat it.
Message us from the option above and we will see what we can do.
*Please note must be for the same condition and exact product including size colour, in stock, taxes and delivery costs.