These totally waterproof dry bags from Highlander are lightweight and are perfect for using as a liner inside your rucksack or Bergen to help keep your kit dry. They can also be used as storage bags in any sized kit bag.
The bags are made from 100% waterproof PU-coated 190T nylon taffeta which is tough and along with taped welded seams ensure that your gear remains dry whatever the weather.
To ensure a watertight closure the bag uses a roll-top design which is easy to use, just fold the top and roll three times and then clip the buckle to create a watertight seal.
This type of bag is also ideal for water sports such as kayaking and canoeing and any outdoor activity where you need to protect your kit from moisture or water.
- Lightweight dry waterproof bags
- Made from polyester PU coated material
- Roll and clip closure system
- Taped and welded seams
- Easy clip buckle
- Olive Green (available in Black and Red)
Sizes: (Height x Width x Depth)
- 1 litre: 16 x 12 x 6cm
- 4 litres: 24 x 17 x 11cm
- 8 litres: 32 x 16 x 16cm
- 13 litres: 36 x 20 x 20cm
- 40 litres: 54 x 32 x 32cm
- 80 litres: 66 x 37 x 37cm