Keela Mk4 Waterproof Breathable System Dual Protection Jacket
Keela SF Mk 4 Waterproof Jacket
Taking its origins from the original proven designs of the Keela SF and Mk1 jackets the Mk4 jacket takes this to the next level
Still using the same award-winning technology of the SDP (System Dual Protection) the Mk4 hosts a whole load of new practical features for the user whilst still providing 100% rain and weather protection with unparalleled inner condensation control & warmth as well as less weight and minimal bulk.
The unique System Dual Protection, it is the only outer jacket that provides complete protection from the elements, while the double membrane is able to manage inner condensation creating an improved wearer comfort environment no matter what Mother Nature throws at you.
- New improved IRR MTC pattern with a reduced thermal signature.
- Foldaway storm hood which provides full coverage and secure fit whilst still maintaining the wearer exceptional freedom of movement and vision. Fitted with a wired store peak
- 4 large bellowed pockets on the front of the jacket with covered storm flap large buttons to allow easy access even when the hands are gloved for winter and arctic conditions and fitted with twin draining ports
- External compass pocket (buttoned) on the front top LH breast pocket
- All pockets have internal lanyard loops and the top pockets an additional D ring for the attachment & security of essential items.
- Central breast pocket with external rank tab
- 2 Large internal zipped pockets with an additional pen pouch
- Large YKK storm covered duel directional front zip allows the wearer to gain access to the mid layers without compromising the weatherproof qualities of this jacket. Extra mil spec press studs at the hem of the jacket helps keep the storm zip covered at the bottom of the jacket when the wearer is tabbing and climbing
- Pitt zippers (covered) to allow extra ventilation in extreme activities
- Contoured elbow protective forearms from cordura 330 material provide extra strength in stress areas as well as the ability to insert removable joint protection pads.
- Each sleeve has an accessible storm covered pocket along with a loop panel designed for the wearing of unit insignias and rank as per units SPOs
- Soft cuff adjusters so no friction and cuts
- Cut longer than most and generous in size allows for the wearer to add more layers without restricting movement
- Hem and hood adjusters with push, looks allow for quick adjustment even with gloved hands
- Rated to -5 without the need for additional warm layers
Price Match Guarantee
We are sure we offer the lowest prices in the UK so if you have seen a product we sell elsewhere for a lower price online (in stock and including all delivery and VAT) then get in touch with us and we'll aim to beat it.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Bulk Discounts Available Buying five or more items or for a detachment, company, school or wing? Get in touch for bulk discounts
For full terms and conditions please see our Delivery & Returns policy
FREE UK Mainland Delivery on orders over £60
Orders under £60:
£6.50 DPD delivery charge.
Economy Delivery (3-5 Days) £3.00
Tracked Delivery (1-2 Days) £5.00
Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands – Royal Mail £3.00-£5.00
UK Mainland Next Day Delivery
£6.50 delivery charge for DPD Delivery with One Hour Delivery Slot
Order by 3pm Mon – Thu. 2pm on Friday.
FREE Exchanges & Returns
Free exchanges via our Royal Mail prepaid returns label.
For BFPO addresses and post codes select BFPO as a country at checkout and then enter your BFPO address. Delivery cost is £6.50 European Delivery
We deliver to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania, Serbia & Ireland.
We also ship to United States & Canada.
Simple & Easy Returns Items can be returned for Free by Royal Mail within 31 days
Free Delivery on Orders over £60
DPD Next Working Day Delivery just £6.50. Eligible items ship by Royal Mail from just £3.00
1 HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEMS FOR A REFUND OR EXCHANGE
a) We are happy to accept exchanges and returns for any reason for up to 30 days after the delivery date of your order. Items that are faulty can be returned for free within one month of delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
a) Purchases must be exchanged or returned within the specified time-frame.
b) Items must be unused, original condition with all original packaging intact. Incomplete, damaged or faulty items or anything we believe has been used (unless faulty) will not be accepted and therefore sent back to the customer.
3 HOW TO EXCHANGE/RETURN YOUR PURCHASE
a) Go to Royal Mail and create and print your label. https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/2746
b) Please note, we do not accept liability for goods returned using any method other than our preferred courier service.
c) Please complete and include the form you received with your order with your returned items.
e) Place the item(s) in the original shipping box.
f) Send the parcel via your nearest Royal Mail drop off location.
g) Once the item(s) have been received and inspected, an exchange/refund will be issued within 5 business days and you will receive confirmation via email.
REFUNDS ARE FOR THE VALUE OF THE ITEM AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
Low Price Guarantee
We will beat any online price in the UK*!
If you have seen this product for sale online in the same condition in the UK at a lower price then we will beat it.
Message us from the option above and we will see what we can do.
*Please note must be for the same condition and exact product including size colour, in stock, taxes and delivery costs.