Like our assault pants, the Keela Combat Shirt is designed as a non-hindering tactical combat shirt, functionally worn with or without body armour and assault vests.
It features a low-profile zip collar which allows easy venting to reduce the wearer’s thermal load while also offering protection from rifle slings and the rubbing of armour.
The torso is an inherently FR soft jersey knit fabric that offers a comfortable cool with wicking, lightweight, high-performance fabric and reinforced
Mil-Spec Extreme NYCO 65/35 ripstop sleeves.
- Comfort placket behind YKK® zipper
- Low-profile double-layer bicep pocket
- Flexible Velcro® brand loop IFF panel
- IFF Velcro® Glint square patch on each upper arm
- Contoured low-profile elbow pad configuration designed for use with D30 removable elbow pad (sold separately)
- Gusseted cuffs