Keela SF Belay Smock
Brand new from Keela, the SF Belay combines the SF Mk1 Jacket with the Keela Belay Pro.
Taking the original duel layer systems & combining with a soft touch insulated inner. This shorter cut multifunctional smock offers increased weather protection due to the waterproof duel layer outer shell with a tried and tested Primaloft filling.
Still offering 100% waterproof outer with internal vapour control systems added in the body area the primaloft 1 gold in 133gsm offering great insulated properties even when wet while maintaining minimal bulk and weight ratio
Added with a removable insulated hood, with storm peak and high face protection, reinforced stress area on the under forearm and IFF sleeve pockets this is taking the already popular and effecting designs of keela to the next level
- 100% Weatherproof
- Removable storm hood which provides full coverage and secure fit whilst still maintaining the wearer exceptional freedom of movement and vision. Fitted with a wired store peak
- 2 large hip pockets soft lined with covered storm flap & YKK Zippers to allow easy access even when the hands are gloved for winter and arctic conditions
- 1 Large internal zipped pocket
- 1/4 YKK storm covered front zip without compromising the weatherproof qualities of this jacket.
- Reinforced under forearms with cordura 330 material provide extra strength is stress areas especially in urban operations
- Each sleeve has an accessible storm covered pocket along with a loop panel designed for the wearing of unit insignias and rank as per units SPOs
- Soft cuff adjusters so no friction and cuts
- Cut shorter to allow to sit above belt kit so access to all pouches is unhindered
- Hem and hood adjusters with push looks allow for quick adjustment even with gloved hands
- Rated to -15 without the need for additional warm layers
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.